Friday, May 3, 2013

Bok Choy


This year I have a lot of Really fun greens that I will be planting. One unique green is Bok Choy, sometimes called Pak Choy. I am planting a Red and Green variety. They should be planted every 12" apart, and can be used as a cutting green or harvest all at once, like a one stop shop. Unfortunately they are also susceptible to the vial Flea Beetle. Me and the Flea Beetle are not very good friends, they have destroyed many an eggplant in my garden...Who knows maybe this year we will have better luck. Lets gross our fingers.
Red Bok Choy on Left and Green Bok Choy on Right.

Later on when I harvest, I will post another video on the total process  But here we go...the 1st video ever on this blog.




4 comments:

ps3 jailbreak said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what they're talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you're not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Armed Security Guard Service said...

nice blog

ruzzel01 said...

I opened my eyes with your post.

westerly auto glass

Bridal lehenga said...

You made some decent factors there. I appeared on the web for the problem and found most people will associate