Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Fairy Garden DIY: Picture Frame



Fairy gardens are my favorite things to look at. Last year I did an article on fairy gardens that I saw at the garden centers. They were so fun. I have started to collect my own supplies and I will be doing a series on creating your own Fairy Garden! To start us off nice and easy here is how I made Fairy Garden picture frames that are made from plant tags.

The Great thing of using plant tags is that you never have to worry about the pictures turning bad since they are plastic. We all have these things that we have laying around and end up throwing them away. I don't know about you, but I think they look pretty good.

4 comments:

RobinL said...

Adorable! I haven't made my fairy garden yet, but the idea I saw that was so cute was painting thumbtacks to look like toadstools, especially the red toadstools with the white spots. Wouldn't that be cute?

Zach said...

Robin. I saw that. They used furniture tacks I believe.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea! I look forward to more ideas!!!!

Unknown said...

wow! I love this ^^ thanks for the awesome idea :)
London Framing