Monday, December 15, 2008

GBBD December



















Happy GBBD! It is almost Christmas, and if you are like me, you as excited as a little child. The outside smells like snow, cold and damp; you can see your breath as you exhale; everything looks magical in white, red, and green; and music fills the air in your house and the stores. Every thing seems peaceful. Is not God good! The sow is falling on all of your plants and trees, and the ice makes everything light up. Here are some pictures winter ice.




















11 comments:

Cosmo said...

Ice blooms, Zach!--what a great idea. My favorite is the montage of the snow angel. Happy Holidays to you--beautiful post (and I'm glad you fixed your camera). Best, Cosmo

My Mother's Garden said...

Hi Zach~
I love your attitude of excitement for Christmas.
I hope this holiday season brings you much JOY!

Nice photos too!

Karrita

Dan said...

Nice ice photos.

I have no blooms in my yard either but I am also lacking in the snow department as well. We have had a couple dustings of snow but it has not stuck around yet. I am sure we will get our share of snow soon though.

I hope you have a great holiday,
Dan

Roses and Lilacs said...

Looks like my yard (minus the snow angels). I have a good crop of snow and ice. Have a wonderful Holiday season!
Marnie

Joe said...

Wow...awesome ice pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate it :)

Robj98168 said...

LOL is that zach making snow angels- yused ot love to do that in my younger years,

Lona said...

The ice covering makes such beautiful pictures Zach. AND
YAH FOR SNOW ANGELS !

Anonymous said...

Zach,
You post some of the most beautiful and interesting pictures. Are you studying photography?
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Zach,
I have a gardening forum for you to check out. Go to my blog.

Whitney said...

Christmas is truly magical...it's my second favorite time of year next to Halloween. Christmas makes you feel like a child :)