Monday, June 9, 2014

Fairy Garden DIY: Potted Succulent


Okay kids, I've got another fairy garden DIY for you today. This one is pretty easy (I'm getting all of the easy ones out the way frost before tackling the harder ones). Fairy Garden Succulent Planter, it's way too easy. You know if you have succulents in your yard how quickly they begin to reproduce. I simply found one of the tiniest tiny succulent out in the yard I could. If there are no tiny ones just stip the top off a larger succulent stip the lower leaves and plop it into a container of potting soil. Make sure to keep it constantly moist to encourage rooting of the cutting. 
Materials-
: thimble (or other small container
: succulent or other small plant 
: potting soil 

Directions-
1) find your succulent 
2) place it inside of the container
3) water


Go see see my other fairy garden tutorials:


No comments: